Welcome to the Media Center for Barry Coziahr. Download the press tools provided for use in media and event publications.
Barry Coziahr is the national speaker for PostcardMania, a full-service postcard marketing company specializing in lead generation. He is also the host of the small business marketing podcast Real Live Marketing.
Barry has trained and consulted more than 10,000 small business owners and delivered over 1,000 seminars and workshops to small businesses across the United States. His presentations demonstrate proven marketing tactics using real-world examples and case studies to help small businesses and nonprofits market themselves successfully.
PostcardMania offers complete marketing campaigns to companies of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. PostcardMania’s campaigns are fully turnkey, with all of the following included:
- graphic design
- mailing list acquisition
- mailing services
- website development
- pay per click management
- email marketing services
- fully integrated marketing campaigns
- and much more!
…all while educating 73,000+ small business clients with FREE marketing advice.
PostcardMania has been featured on the Inc. 500 and 5,000 lists as well as Forbes.com.
Barry’s speaking engagements have included, among others, talks on behalf of the following organizations:
- Saint Louis University: School of Business
- The Small Business Association
- Small Business Monthly
- Missouri Athletic Club
- St. Louis Writers Guild
- Grant Professionals Association
- A.B.L.E. International
- The Way to Happiness Foundation International
- C.S.P.R.C. (Community Service Public Relations Council)
- The Rotary Club
- Optimist International
- Missouri State Chiropractic Association
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- West County Chamber of Commerce
- Kirkwood Chamber of Commerce
- Arnold Chamber of Commerce
- Applied Scholastics International
As a public speaker, Barry is well-versed in a number of marketing topics, from effective lead generation to affordable forms of follow up.
Download a PDF of Barry’s Possible Presentations: