Barry Coziahr is the national speaker for PostcardMania, a full-service postcard marketing company specializing in lead generation. He is also the host of the small business podcast Real Live Marketing.
Barry has trained and consulted more than 10,000 small business owners and delivered over 1,000 seminars and workshops to small businesses across the United States. His presentations demonstrate proven marketing tactics using real-world examples and case studies to help small businesses and nonprofits market themselves successfully.
PostcardMania offers turnkey marketing campaigns to small and medium-sized businesses that include graphic design, printing, mailing, list acquisition, mailing services, website development, pay per click management and email marketing services — all while educating their 73,000+ clients with free marketing advice. PostcardMania has been featured on the Inc. 500 and 5,000 lists as well as Forbes.com.
- How to Get Started with Postcard Marketing: The Marketing Strategy that Grew PostcardMania to a $50 Million Company without ANY Investment Capital (45-60 minutes)
- Is Your Website Flushing Away Marketing Dollars? How to Plug the Leaks in Your Website, Increase Leads and Boost Revenue (45-60 minutes)
- Marketing Planning for Busy, Busy Business Owners: Stop Erratic Marketing, and Get a Real Plan that Works with Your Schedule (2+ hours)
- Out-Market Your Competitors Without Out-Spending Them: How to Evaluate the Competition and Dominate Your Market (45-60 minutes)
- Small Business Marketing: A Crash Course: Get the Skinny on ALL Small Business Marketing Platforms — Traditional and Digital (2+ hours)
- Inexpensive, Automated Follow-Up Systems. Never Hear “He Never Got Back to Me” Again: Learn what 82% of Businesses are Doing to Lose 80% of Their Revenue (45-60 minutes)